Ohana Bookkeeping is a remote bookkeeping firm. All Ohana Bookkeepers are professional bookkeepers and certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors in Desktop and Online. Each bookkeeper is either a licensed CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CPB (Certified Public Bookkeeper), EA (Enrolled Agent), or is a CPB in training. Our goal is to help small businesses organize their financials so they can make more educated decisions, spend little to no time preparing for their tax returns, and spend more time doing what they love.
We work with each client individually to determine their specific bookkeeping needs. Below is a list of bookkeeping services we provide but may vary depending on the client:
- Post all bank transactions
- Post all credit card transactions
- Reconcile all bank accounts and credit cards
- Post payroll journal entries
- Enter and pay bills
- Create invoices and track accounts receivable
- Allocate loan payments
- Provide monthly financial reports
- Provide sales tax reports
- Provide 1099 vendor reports
- Work directly with the client’s CPA at year-end
- Provide online secure data storage
- Provide QuickBooks company file
Ohana Bookkeeping hosts QuickBooks Desktop software on our own secure Ohana Cloud, and can provide the client a QuickBooks company file at no additional charge. The client and Ohana both have access so there would be no need to pass a file back and forth. It’s a great and simplistic way of having updated financial information at your fingertips at all times.
Please fill out our Contact Us form if you are interested in our services or have any questions.